It's a Friday 11:35 am, and your boss just asked you to go down the street to pick up pizza for the office. A couple blocks walk past busy cars, past people outside taking their smoke break, and then waiting in line in the greasy pizzeria.
Did you realize that all these different environments are hurting your beautiful skin?
They are full of free radicals. Free radicals in excess can cause skin damage and wrinkling. But you can fight back, you can preserve that beautiful skin, you can use antioxidants!
Vitamin C is an antioxidant and nutrient that helps prevent damage from free radicals, by slowing down the process. What are the benefits of a vitamin C product on your skin?
- Protect your skin cells from UV damage
- Increases the effectiveness of sunscreen
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps with producing new collagen
- Strengthens the skin's response to free radicals
- Decreases hyperpigmentation
- Purifies and corrects the appearance of sun-damaged skin
Your body cannot produce vitamin C so it is important that you get it other ways. Our vitamin C line is the way to go. Don't let that pizza trip hold you back from your beautiful natural look!